Projects made with the Cricut® Personal Cutting Machine, Cricut® cartridges
and Sure Cuts A Lot software. Includes free SVG files for downloading.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I received the above award twice recently from Sabra at Sabra's Crafts and Gift Ideas and from Margie at ScrappinMargie.

Thanks Sabra and Margie! It's so nice to be acknowledged!

The rules of the award are:
1. Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award.
2. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered and like.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.

Seven things about myself:
1. My favorite foods are cheeseburgers, potato chips and pizza.
2. I have two elderly, but cute dogs that I love dearly.
3. I enjoy designing cards to cut with my Cricut in my spare time, and enjoy sharing SVG files.
4. I enjoy gardening.
5. I'm a New York Giants fan.
6. I hate to cook.
7. I like blues and jazz, especially John Coltrane and Ben Webster.

I will try to pass on this award as I discover new bloggers. Several of those to whom I would pass it along have already received it, so for now I'd like to give the award to:
1. Chrissy at Chrissy's Craftin' Corner
2. EINNEJ at einnej.typepad.com
3. Nicole at Confessions of a Cropaholic
4. Heidi at My Creative Escape

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Free SVG Files Free SVG Files by Paper Yoga