Projects made with the Cricut® Personal Cutting Machine, Cricut® cartridges
and Sure Cuts A Lot software. Includes free SVG files for downloading.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Zebra Note Card with SVG File



This blog has moved to
www.paperyoga.com

The idea for this card came from the Scrap Coloring web site, which I found by reading the Clever Someday blog. Scrap Coloring has a wide selection of SVG files that are perfect for tweaking into SVG's for use with your Cricut. The zebra image caught my eye, so I did a screen capture of the image and brought it into Adobe Illustrator for editing into an SVG that would work well with the Silhouette Cameo and Sure Cuts A Lot software. This zebra image was created by DragonArtz and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States license. Any images of this zebra that you save or print are therefore licensed under the same license. Many thanks to DragonArtz for drawing this beautiful zebra and making it available for others to use! Thanks to Stephane at Scrap Coloring for providing me with the licensing details for the zebra image. Use black 8-1/2" x 11" card stock folded in half. Cut the zebra, glue it to white card stock, cut the white card stock to the size of the zebra and glue to the black card. Finished card size is 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and will fit into a standard 5-3/4" x 8-3/4" greeting card envelope. Download SVG file below.

21 comments:

  1. I love this.... Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the zebra! I downloaded it but can't get it to open in SCAL...any idea what the problem might be?

    Thanks!

    Charlotte
    AttaBunny@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I e-mailed an "unzipped" version of the file to Charlotte and it worked for her. I use a Mac and some PC users might run into problems with the "zipped" files because of that.

    - Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say I love these svg cuts, Thanks lots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I just downloaded this and the tiger and made them for my friends sons wall. They turned out great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the zebra...........downloaded it........thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister cut the zebra and tiger for a friends son. I downloaded them for a daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. My daughter's room is accented with zebra stripes. I'm going to frame this, it is awesome. Thank you so very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!!!
    gorgeous card. I'm so happy I found your blog! Amazing!!

    soraya

    ReplyDelete
  11. im looking for a elephant, giraffe, lion, tiger, leopard...anything jungle like that looks like it would go with this zebra. Any ideas where I could find it? Please email me kipkapst7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Zebra is awesome Can'T wait to use it I also would like Agiraffe Monkey or any Great zoo animals My E-mail is jpruden@wcoil.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks so much forall of your beautiful designs and your willingness to share and create them grandmahotstuff5@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. AnonymousMay 01, 2010

    Your files are wonderful, thank you so much for sharing. I am going to use the Zebra for my son's Birthday card. Barbara N

    ReplyDelete
  15. AnonymousMay 20, 2010

    Thanks for the wonderfull files you share.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the file. I made a "quick" and simple birthdaycard with it, for a nice that love's zebra's

    http://trishtroubles.wordpress.com/2010/08/06/zebra-kaart/

    Thank you again!
    baci Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Applegirl612December 18, 2010

    What fun we are having. Thank you so much for the neat files!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Superb stuff has been done by the blog author i am so much impressed with this its much helping thanks.

    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete
  19. This zebra is amazing! I cut it and placed it in the center of a mat board with lots of white space and just framed it. Beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! very nice notecard!!!! thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE this... I downloaded this at the zebra frame and zebra stripes but can't figure out how to unzip the file...
    jentranstro (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Free SVG Files Free SVG Files by Paper Yoga